Complete Payroll Services
Resolve UBM offer a complete range of payroll processing, management, and salary packaging services. We have experienced staff who ensure the highest standards are met, cost effectively.
We work with Xero, MYOB and Quickbook systems however have staff experienced in other systems including Technology One and Microsoft Dynamics. Our clients are in a variety of industries and range from as small as 1 employee through to over 100 employees.
For construction clients, we also work with contractor compliance requirements where certain contractors are included in Incolink, Co-invest, superannation and other calculations and returns.
We can assist in collection and uploading of timesheets and rosters into accounting and payroll systems, and also can provide advice on software that can streamline timesheets for effective management and control. We are valued partners of Deputy, T-sheets and Tanda time and attendance systems, and can review your current systems and processes and identify if other systems may result in a better outcome for your business.
Payroll services include:
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly payroll processing and payments
- Time and attendance management and processing
- Employee entitlements calculations and review
- Prepare employee earnings statements complete with current pay period and year to date wages, taxes and adjustments
- Electronic data entry including timesheets and calculations of bonuses, overtime and commissions
- Prepare timely and accurate notifications of PAYG liabilities and deposits
- Reconcile superannuation contributions and make payroll deductions and take responsibility for new Super-stream processing and requirements
- Prepare and process payroll accruals
- Prepare, file and pay all PAYG tax including IAS and BAS returns
- Payroll tax return completion and lodgement
- Completion of workers compensation declaration and returns
- Prepare and issue annual payment certificates
Salary Packaging Services
Resolve UBM offers a salary packaging service that can directly lead to higher staff retention and satisfaction, while at the same time taking little time in administration and running by managment as we take care of this for you.
Our service includes providing advice to your employees on what options are available and then providing services and management of approved salary packaging items such as novated leasing, entertainment and computers.
Contact Resolve UBM today on 03 9372 0600 to see where we can assist you in this important area of your business.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services and how Resolve UBM can work for you.